The interest of the modern Western world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as being a complementary or alternative treatments are rising and gaining popularity because of its holistic approach, emphasis on quality of life and protection against illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s immune system.
Building a strong immune system is critical for the body to recognize and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is really a disease resulting from uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from the parts of the body. A weaker or impaired immunity improves your susceptibility to various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also. Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the numerous preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
Background of Ancient Herbal Remedy. Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is a mushroom frequently used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it really is called Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Powder meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi which suggests “herb from the spirit”. It absolutely was a very rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient some time and Emperors in the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and long life. More than 2000 years Reishi mushroom continues to be by far the most cherished and popular medicinal herb in Asia and rated as among the superior herbs in the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-year-old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance for the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long-term consumption without unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance in the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was fashionable as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research has shown that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and has possible therapeutic potential being a nutritional supplement for an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer. Medicinal mushrooms like Cistanche Extract and Cordyceps have well been documented in many recent research studies to get potent medicine to enhance and keep the body’s immune function from certain compounds in them such as polysaccharides which increase the activity in the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) that are vital to remove foreign cells(including cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published in the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 demonstrated that reishi clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential as a nutritional supplement for an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health And Fitness Benefits of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own immunity mechanism by promoting the action of antibodies
* increases the body’s resistance to stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* increases the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports an ordinary, restful sleep
* enhances vitality as well as
Tips to choose the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it has the best extract and contains most scientific evaluations
* choose individuals with cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and absorbed by body
* wood log cultivation – this determines the potency ahfqfr the resulting fungus
* look for Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the stability of reishi active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the strength of Reishi Spore Oil Softgel lies in its polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations can be found, like extracts, dietary supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.