The interest of the modern Civilized world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as a complementary or alternative therapy is rising and becoming popular because of its holistic approach, emphasis on quality of life and prevention of illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s immune system.
Constructing a strong immune system is critical for the body to acknowledge and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is actually a disease as a result of uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from the parts of the body. A weaker or impaired immunity will increase your inclination towards various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also.
Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the many preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
Past of Ancient Herbal Remedy – Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is a mushroom widely used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it is called Mannetake meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi which suggests “herb from the spirit”. It was a very rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient time and Emperors from the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and long life.
For more than 2000 years Reishi Spore Oil Softgel continues to be by far the most cherished and desired medicinal herb in Asia and rated as among the superior herbs in the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-years old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance for the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long-term consumption with no unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance in the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was popular as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research shows that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and contains possible therapeutic potential as a dietary supplement for an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer.
Medicinal mushrooms including Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) and Cordyceps have well been documented in lots of recent scientific research to become potent medicine to improve and secure the body’s immune function from certain compounds inside them including polysaccharides which boost the activity of the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) which are vital to get rid of foreign cells(like cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published within the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 showed that Freeze Dried Goji Berry Powder clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential as being a dietary supplement to have an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health Advantages of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own immune system by promoting the activity of antibodies
* enhances the body’s effectiveness against stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* increases the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports a normal, restful sleep
* enhances vitality and energy
Tips to pick the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it offers the very best quality extract and has most scientific evaluations
* choose those with cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and absorbed by body
* wood log cultivation – this determines the potency of hyazxb resulting fungus
* search for Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the stability of Agaricus Blazei Extract active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the effectiveness of reishi lies in its polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations are available, like extracts, health supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.